Please read carefully the general conditions and terms below in order to fully benefit from the services provided by our campsites. These terms and conditions govern holiday sales and are valid from the moment the order is placed. Booking a stay implies the full acceptance of our general terms.
- The reservation becomes confirmed only after the agreement from the campsite and the deposit payment as well as either the contract duly completed and signed or after agreeing to the terms of sale for online booking.
- The reservations are binding for the campsite, only if the campsite has accepted them, which the campsite is free to accept or refuse, based on availability, and, in general terms, in any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the execution of the booking made. The campsite offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, accommodations are especially designed to that effect. The campsite reserves the right to refuse any booking that would be contrary to this principle or be inappropriate.
- The Booking of a camping pitch or of accommodations is made in a strictly personal way. You can in no way sublet or transfer the booking without the campsite’s prior consent.
- Minors need to be accompanied by their parents or their legal guardians.
- The flat rate includes the pitch for a tent, caravan or camper van for 1 or 2 persons, access to lavatories and infrastructure facilities.
- Rental accommodations are fully equipped. The flat rate is for 2 to 8 persons according to the type of accommodations. The campsite is free to refuse access to the premises to groups or families whose number of participants exceeds the capacity of the rented accommodations.
The campsite requests booking fees for an amount of 30 € per stay (0 € for on line booking).
- All prices quoted are valid for the current year. They correspond to one night, for the pitches, and one week, and are in euros, VAT included.
- The amount of the tourist tax is of 0.66 € per night and per person over 18.
- For reservations made over 30 days before the arrival date, a deposit of 30% of the amount of the reserved services must be paid at the time the reservation is made at the campsite.
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days of the arrival date at the campsite.
- For reservations made less than 30 days before arrival date at the campsite, the whole amount must be paid at the time of reservation at the campsite.
1. Changes in your reservation
- Changes concerning your reservation can be made for free, subject to availability at the campsite.
- In the absence of a written message from you stipulating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodations shall become available for sale 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned on the contract.
- Consequently, you will lose the benefit of your booking.
2. Unused services
Any stay interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) on your part will not result in any refund being made.
3. Cancellation due to the campsite
In case of cancellation by the campsite, except in the event of force majeure, the stay will be fully reimbursed. However, this cancellation shall not constitute grounds for compensation.
4. Cancellation due to the camper
Cancellation fees can be covered by the holiday cancellation insurance provided by the campsite (besides booking fees) on condition that the stipulated terms of the holiday cancellation insurance are respected.
No refund will be made without the subscription of the holiday cancellation insurance. Any booking cancellation must be in writing to the campsite (registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt) including the necessary supporting documents. The refund for the amount paid will be settled after deduction of the amounts specified below, by bank draft (transfer of bank details required).
If the cancellation takes place:
- Over 30 days before arrival date: the deposit will be refunded by the campsite after deduction of a fixed price of 50 € to which are added the booking fees, subject to the scope of the cancellation insurance
- Less than 30 days before arrival date and up to 4 days before arrival date: The amount paid for the stay will be refunded by the campsite up to 70% of the total amount, subject to the scope of the cancellation insurance.
- Less than 3 days before arrival date: no refund will be made.
- All the sums paid will be kept by the campsite.
- Arrival days may vary depending on the period (check directly with the campsite).
- Rented accommodations: on your arrival day at the campsite, you will be hosted from 4pm, the inventory of the accommodation having been ascertained beforehand. You will be asked for a deposit of 150 € when receiving the keys to the rented accommodations.
2. During your stay
- The camper has to get an insurance: the campsite declines any responsibility in case of theft, fire, bad weather and in case of an incident part of the camper’s personal liability.
- All customers have to comply with the provisions of internal rules. Each named camper is responsible for the disturbances and nuisances caused by the persons staying with him or visiting him.
- Rented accommodations: on departure day stipulated in your contract, the rented accommodations must be vacated before 10am. The accommodations will be left perfectly clean and the inventory will be checked, any deteriorated or broken object will be yours to pay, as well as the cost of restoring the premises if necessary. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the stay after deduction of compensation retained against possible damage ascertained in the departure inventory. The forfeit of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation if the costs were superior to it. If your departure takes place outside the opening hours of the reception and without our control, you will be charged a cleaning fee 60€ for a 1-room cottage, 70€ for a 2-room cottage.
- For late departure, you will be charged one extra day at the current night rate.
Animals are accepted in the campsite (one animal per pitch or accommodations) with a fee due at reservation, except for 1st and 2nd category dogs. When they are allowed, they have to be at all times kept on a leash. They are not admitted at the swimming-pool, in food shops and in buildings. The vaccination passport has to be up-to-date. A daily rate of 10 € per cover will be applied for extra cleaning cost due to the presence of an animal
In case of dispute and after having turned to the « customer’s service »of the establishment, any campsite customer has the possibility to file a complaint with the mediator for consumption, within a year from the date of a written complaint, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, to the operator. The details of the mediator that is eligible to be called upon by the customer are the following ones:
online referral by filling the form provided for that purpose: www.medicys.fr
Referral mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referral letter: 73, boulevard de Clichy 75009 PARIS
Telephone : 01 49 70 15 93
The customer expressly recognises that the campsite cannot be held responsible, as a result of the communication of wrong information mentioned in the brochure or the website by its partners or any third party, concerning the presentation pictures, descriptions, activities, entertainment, services and the dates of operation. All the pictures and texts, used in the brochure or on the website of the campsite are not contractual. They only have an indicative character. Some activities or installations offered by the campsite and mentioned in the description in the brochure may be cancelled due in particular to weather conditions or in the event of force majeure, as defined by the French courts.
The collection of personal data, its use for processing orders, the constitution of customer files and their diffusion to third parties in charge of order fulfillment and payment is made subject to the consent of the concerned person.
The processing of personal data that is gathered and kept by the seller solely for the purpose of a good administration of orders and commercial relationships, is subject to a declaration to the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties. Personal data can only be kept for a duration strictly necessary for the service provided.
The provider only collects and uses data that is strictly necessary to meet the needs and services for which it was collected.
In accordance with the law Computer Technology and freedom, the beneficiary of the service has the right to permanently access, modify, correct, oppose or delete his personal data or to limit its processing and its portability. As we are in charge of processing the data, all you have to do is write to the campsite address, stating your first name, surname and address.
The provider includes data protection requirements in all his new procedures and service offers.
The service provider prohibits the disclosure of information concerning his customer or his belongings to which he may have had access during his service operation.
This data will not be transferred to a non-EU member state.
Cancellation fees can be covered by the holiday cancellation insurance offered by the campsite, for an amount of :
- For accommodations: 2.50 € VAT incl. per night
- For pitches: 1€ VAT incl. per night
Before departure, if one of the following events occurs:
- serious illness, serious accident or death of a family member,
- medical complications,
- Important material damages affecting your property and requiring your presence,
- Economic lay-off,
- Accident to or total theft of your vehicle and/of your caravan occuring on your direct route to your place of stay
- Cancellation or modification of the dates of holidays by the employer.
You will be reimbursed in accordance with #4 above « Cancellation by the camper ».
In case of cancellation, it is imperative:
To inform the campsite within 24hours of learning of any event impeding your departure, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, including the necessary supporting documents.
It is displayed at the entrance of the campsite. Please take the time to read it. all customers have to comply with the internal rules of the campsite. Non-compliance with these rules may result in the eviction from the campsite without any refund.
1) Rule in the campsite: the use of sound equipments must not be heard beyond the perimeter of each pitch. After 10.30pm, you must respect your neighbours’right to rest.
2) Traffic: Vehicle traffic is limited to 10km.p.h. and is forbidden between 12pm and 6am (motorbikes do not have specific permissions). Any person present in the campsite shall behave properly in due care.
3) Visitors: To preserve the quiet of our campsite, your friends can visit you only on foot between 9.30am and 9.30pm. Visitors will check in at the reception to leave identity documents and to pay the visitor’s rates. thus, they will have access to the exterior car park situated in front of the campsite.
Rules swimming-pool, slide and play areas for children:
The bathing area is exclusively reserved to the customers of the campsite. Minors must necessarily be accompanied by an adult in the bathing area. Shower is compulsory. people who do not respect the instructions shall be evicted from the swimming-pool, the campsite if they refuse to comply with the hygiene rules.